Internship Program Openings :
1. Ad Teleseller Executive
We are interested in hiring a dedicated and hardworking individual for our Advertisement Department as an “Ad teleseller Executive”. Your main goal is to boost our ad sales by reaching out to potential clients as well as existing clients. As a teleseller, you are responsible for handling sales over the phone entirely. You are also responsible for solving questions in regard to the services provided by the company.
In addition to this, you should collect desired information from the clients and maintain healthy relations with them. You are required to understand the clients’ requirements and demands and close the sales deal efficiently. You are also required to write down important information provided by the customer and follow up with them on a regular basis.
As an ideal candidate, you should be an excellent communicator along with convincing abilities. Excellent report writing skills, amazing negotiation skills, and phenomenal telephone etiquette are essential for this position.
Work Mode: Hybrid
Compensation: The first month of the internship will be unpaid. The stipend will be given as per your performance upon completion of the second and third months. Also, we award you with a completion certificate.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Answering phones and explaining the services offered by the company.
- Engaging with prospective clients as well as with existing clients.
- Answer questions about our brand and about our advertising services.
- Selling out our digital advertisement space.
- Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
- Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
- Resolving queries and issues related to the services.
- Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
- Taking and forwarding all the advt orders in a professional manner.
- Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
- Suggesting solutions, based on customers’ needs and requirements.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- A clear understanding of the portfolio.
- Self-motivated and Hardworking.
- Must have knowledge of the Hindi Language.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities as an “Ad teleseller Executive”, then apply right away. We will love to work with you. Share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and also CC it to email@example.com .
2. Language Translator
We are looking for a Hindi to English Translator for our “KKN Internship Program”. The period of internship is 30 days.
Working Mode: Remote
Compensation: We award you with a completion certificate and also we mention your name on the copyright page of the Book.
- Translating a Hindi Book into English. Hindi Book contains approx 10,000 words.
- Decent knowledge of English and Hindi Language
- Basic understanding of MS Word.
- Must have your own PC.
If you are ready to take up this responsibility as a “KKN Language Translator” then, Click Here to Apply. We will love to work with you. For any queries, you can contact Mr. Rahul through his E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .